1. The controller of personal data pursuant to Art. 4 point 7 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons in connection with se processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereafter: „GDPR”) je Helena Grygarová IČ 49600141, with registered office 28.října 602 Lipník nad Bečvou (hereafter: „správce“).
2. The contact details of the administrator are
address: 28.října 602, Lipník nad Bečvou 751 31
3. Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, a network identifier or to one or more specific elements of the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
4. The controller has not appointed a data protection officer.
Sources and categories of personal data processed
1.The controller processes personal data that you have provided to the controller or personal data that the controller has obtained by filling in the form.
2. The controller processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.